Basic Text Transfer Prints from just £1.00 +vat can be ordered online HERE
HT Hughes & Co offer a top quality clothing printing service. No matter what size of order, our dedicated workwear printing team ensure your finished product, whether that be a multi-coloured company logo or simple text, looks perfect and truly adds that professional look to your printed workwear. Custom Print Your Clothing today, with printed workwear from HT Hughes.
Although Screen Printing and Logo Transfer Prints can not be ordered online, you can use the form below to contact our sales team with your enquiry.
Alternatively, send your enquiry for printed workwear via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer Prints are the most popular form of Printed Workwear made by printing your logo onto a paper or plastic backing along with a layer of heat activated glue. The resulting logo can be applied to a wide variety of garments and in many different locations and sizes. Note that these logos are not iron-on and required a specialist heat transfer press to apply them to garments.
Pros and Cons:
1. Extremely flexible logo solution, once we have printed a quantity of transfers for your logo, we can keep them in stock and quickly and easily apply them to garments for you as and when required.
2. Logos can be single-colour, multi-colour or full colour, and any size
3. Washable up to 60 degrees and when applied correctly will last the life of the garment.
4. Note we can also supply more specialist transfer logos if you require hotter wash temperatures
For a left breast logo up to 10cm x 10cm, one colour, cost per garment, 25 @ £2.60 each, 50 @ £1.75 each, 100 @ £1.30 each
For a left breast logo up to 10cm x 10cm, two colour, cost per garment, 25 @ £3.75 each, 50 @ £2.30 each, 100 @ £1.70 each
For a left breast logo up to 10cm x 10cm, three colour, cost per garment, 25 @ £4.75 each, 50 @ £2.85 each, 100 @ £2.10 each
For a left breast logo up to 10cm x 10cm, FULL colour, cost per garment, 25 @ £5.00 each, 50 @ £3.20 each, 100 @ £2.40 each
Screen printing is possible onto many different types of garment but it does require a smooth flat surface free of seams etc. It is most suitable for large bold logos on t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts and other printed promotional garments.
Pros and Cons
1. Screen-printing is most useful and cost effective for larger volume orders of printed workwear, typically 50 or more garments.
2. Screen-printing is most cost effective for covering large areas of the garment, with bold designs in a small number of colours.
3. Washable up to 60 degrees, our screen-printing process will last the entire life of the garment.
4. Screen-printing can be added to a wide variety of garments, bags etc, but the print area must be easily accessible, we can’t print onto sleeves, collar or pockets for example, in these cases a printed transfer is more applicable.
Screen printing is not available for on-line ordering – please e-mail the details of your logo/requirements for a detailed quotation
For a one colour print; Initial set-up charge £25.00, cost per garment, 50 plus @ £1.30 each, 100 plus @ £0.75 each, 500 plus @ £0.50
For a two colour print; Initial set-up charge £45.00, cost per garment, 50 plus @ £1.80 each, 100 plus @ £0.95 each, 500 plus @ £0.70
For a three colour print; Initial set-up charge £65.00, cost per garment, 50 plus @ £2.20 each, 100 plus @ £1.10 each, 500 plus @ £0.85