Gore-tex Amazon high visibility jacket, manufactured by Panacea, using gore-tex brindisi fabric.
NOTE – Hood and trousers sold separately.
The Gore-tex brindisi fabric used in the construction of this coat is guaranteed to give you the highest possible level of breathability and waterproof.
The Gore-tex Amazon Panacea High Vis Jacket features:
- Fully lined (2 layer), with interactive zip, so that you can zip in a fleece jacket
- Studded storm flap over the zip front fastening
- Internal cuff with elastic and velcro fastening
- Two lower pockets double welted with flaps
- Internal map and breast pockets with zip closure
- Pen pocket on coat sleeve
- Certified for protection against foul weather, wind, rain and cold to EN343 3:3
- Certified for use as high visibility warning clothing to EN471 Class 3
- High vis orange version certified for railway use to GO/RT 3279
Note that the gore-tex high vis jackets are available with removeable hood and matching high visibility trousers, both of which are sold separately. Available in high vis saturn yellow, or high vis orange.
DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM IS NORMALLY 4 – 5 WORKING DAYS
H T Hughes & Co have decades of experience in a wide range of embroidery and printing techniques, allow us to guide you through the process and give you professional advice about the best solution to suit your logo, and how to make your embroidered or printed workwear appear totally spot on.
Simply follow the picture links above for more specific information about our embroidery and printing.
Or, complete our printing enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/printed-clothing/
Or, complete our embroidery enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/embroidered-workwear/
Or e-mail our sales team with the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, just call during office hours and ask to speak to Tim or Lee: 0161 480 2545
Every enquiry is dealt with personally and quoted individually in order to offer you the best advice and most cost effective solution for your workwear, team, or school logos.