Gore-tex Amazon high visibility jacket, manufactured by Panacea, using gore-tex brindisi fabric.
NOTE – Hood and trousers sold separately.
The Gore-tex brindisi fabric used in the construction of this coat is guaranteed to give you the highest possible level of breathability and waterproof.
The Gore-tex Amazon Panacea High Vis Jacket features:
- Fully lined (2 layer), with interactive zip, so that you can zip in a fleece jacket
- Studded storm flap over the zip front fastening
- Internal cuff with elastic and velcro fastening
- Two lower pockets double welted with flaps
- Internal map and breast pockets with zip closure
- Pen pocket on coat sleeve
EN ISO 13688: 2013
EN ISO 20471: 2013 Class 3
EN 343: 2003 + A1: 2007/AC: 2009 3:3
RIS 3279 TOM (ORANGE ONLY)
Note that the gore-tex high vis jackets are available with removeable hood and matching high visibility trousers, both of which are sold separately. Available in high vis saturn yellow, or high vis orange.
DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM IS NORMALLY 4 – 5 WORKING DAYS