Gore-tex Colorado Lined Hi-Vis Bomber Jacket
The Gore-tex Colorado Lined Hi-Vis Bomber Jacket, manufactured by Panacea, using gore-tex brindisi fabric (breathable).
The Gore-tex brindisi fabric used in the construction of this coat is guaranteed to give you the highest possible level of breathability and waterproof. The goretex high vis bomber jacket has the following features
- Fully lined (2 layer)
- Studded storm flap over the zip front fastening
- Internal cuff with elastic and velcro fastening
- Two lower pockets double welted with flaps
- Certified for protection against foul weather, wind, rain and cold to EN343 3:3
- Certified for use as high visibility warning clothing to EN471 Class 3
- Orange version certified for high vis railway use to GO/RT 3279
Note that the gore-tex high vis jackets are available with removeable hood and matching high visibility trousers, both of which are sold separately.