- No latex proteins – eliminates protein sensitisation
- Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber
- Low particle count reduces risk of product contamination
- Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear
- Textured fingertips for improved grip
- Rolled cuff for additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back
- AQL 1.5 Medical grade & BS EN 455, EN 374-2, EN 374-3
Available in M, L & XL.
1 box = 100 Gloves – Buy a carton of 10 boxes (10 x 100 gloves) and save!
We can supply the whole range of Polyco glove products, at very competitive prices.
Contact us at email@example.com today with your enquiry.
Established in 1979, Polyco has grown to become one of Europe’s largest technical glove companies with market leading positions in the Industrial, Medical and Consumer hand protection sectors..