Portwest Bizflame Flame Resistant Anti-Static Pro Coverall FR38
The Bizflame Pro Overall provides full comfort with the functionality and quality you expect from Portwest.
Features include :
- CE-CAT III
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 2 Welding Protection
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E3, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Pro 330g
This fabric has been designed and developed to provide flame, welding and anti static protection. Constructed from 99% cotton and 1% carbon fibre, 330g. The carbon fibres are evenly spread along the warp to achieve optimum anti static protection.
For more information on Flame Retardant / Resistant clothing, see our Guide To Flame Retardant Clothing.