Portwest Bizflame Rain Hi-Vis FR Multi Coverall S775
Combining hi-vis, flame resistant, chemical-resistant, anti-static, waterproof and breathable protection the Portwest Bizflame Rain Hi-Vis FR Multi Coverall S775 is designed specifically for the oil and gas industry. This coverall is packed full of features such as: Full front stormflap with touch and grip fastening, fully lined, detachable hood, two large cargo thigh pockets & concealed phone pocket, zipped side opening on legs making it easier to take on and take off and shoulder reflective tape for maximum visibility.
- CE-CAT III
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Reinforced seams for extra durability and strength
- Detachable hood
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- EN ISO 14116 Index 3
- EN 1149 -5
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X
- EN 13034 Type 6
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
For more information on Flame Retardant / Resistant clothing, see our Guide To Flame Retardant Clothing.
Since 1904 Portwest have been designing, developing and manufacturing high quality stylish workwear, high visibility garments and safety footwear. All Portwest products meet EN standards and in addition go through rigorous and routine in-house testing to ensure it is of the highest quality. Portwest is a member of BSI which has a globally recognised reputation for independence, integrity and innovation in the production of standards that promote best practice.