Portwest Bizweld Plus Welding Helmet PW65
Auto-darkening welding helmet, which switches from a light to dark state when welding activity starts. Light state is DIN 4; Dark state is adjustable from DIN 9 to DIN 13 using the external knob. Response time from light to dark state is 0.04 milliseconds; return from dark to clear state in 0.03-0.04 sec. Power is supplied by solar cells with 2 built-in lithium batteries to offer power back-up for longer service life. No need for replacement batteries.
- CE certified
- Wheel ratchet size adjustment for easy fitting
- Solar cell power with two built-in lithium back-up batteries and a working time of over 5000 hours
- Auto-darkening, switches from light to dark when the welding process starts
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Suitable to be worn with disposable respirators
- Retail box which aids presentation for retail sales
Materials – Polyethylene, PP, Nylon
EN 166 (1 S)
EN 175 (F)
EN 379 ( 4 / 9-13 ; 1/1/1/2)
Replacement Lens can be found – HERE
For more information on Flame Retardant / Resistant clothing, see our Guide To Flame Retardant Clothing.
There are no reviews yet.