Portwest Hi-Vis 2-Tone Zipped Hoodie B315
This hoodie uses a full zip to offer extra ease and versatility, while incorporating a two tone design for protection against dirt. Other features include 2 large pockets at the front, an adjustable hood for varied weather conditions, elasticated rib waistband and cuffs, and reflective heat seal tape for enhanced visibility.
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Heat-sealed reflective tape for added visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Side access pockets
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Hood for added protection against the elements
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard
- CE certified
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2 Sizes S & M
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3 Size L upwards
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 2 Sizes S & M
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3 Size L upwards
H T Hughes & Co have decades of experience in a wide range of embroidery and printing techniques, allow us to guide you through the process and give you professional advice about the best solution to suit your logo, and how to make your embroidered or printed workwear appear stylish and professional.
Simply follow the picture links above for more specific information about our embroidery and printing.
Complete our printing enquiry form: Printed Workwear
Complete our embroidery enquiry form: Embroidered Workwear
E-mail our sales team with the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, just call during office hours and ask to speak to Tim or Lee: 0161 480 2545
Every enquiry is dealt with personally and quoted individually in order to offer you the best advice and most cost effective solution for your workwear, or team, or school logos.