Portwest Hi-Vis Modaflame FR Anti-Static Coverall MV28
The two-tone modacrylic fabric, together with the reflective strips, provide the wearer with advanced visibility and full protection in hazardous situations. The enhanced design of the Portwest Hi-Vis Modaflame FR Anti-Static Coverall MV28 fulfils the stringent requirements of Arc Flash protection.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Two-way front durable brass zip for easy access
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
Shell Fabric : Modaflame: 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 280g
- AS/NZS 1906.4
- ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
- EN 1149 -5
- EN 13034 Type 6
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B2, C1, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV=8.4 Cal/CM2 (HAF=75.8%)
For more information on Flame Retardant / Resistant clothing, see our Guide To Flame Retardant Clothing.
There are no reviews yet.