Portwest Iona Lite Waterproof Jacket S433
The Iona Lite Waterproof Jacket offers added visibility in dull conditions. Features include two large pockets, an easily accessible external mobile phone/radio pocket to the chest and a drawcord hood and hem for a snug fit.
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Fleece lined collar to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Print access for corporate branding
- 5 pockets for ample storage
- Drawcord hood and hem for a secure and comfortable fit
- Durable and waterproof jacket with sealed seams
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 170g
EN 343 Class 3:1
EN 342 (0.503M2. K/W (B), X, 3, 2)
H T Hughes & Co have decades of experience in a wide range of embroidery and printing techniques, allow us to guide you through the process and give you professional advice about the best solution to suit your logo, and how to make your embroidered or printed workwear appear totally spot on.
Simply follow the picture links above for more specific information about our embroidery and printing.
Or, complete our embroidery enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/embroidered-workwear/
Or, complete our printing enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/printed-clothing/
Or e-mail our sales team with the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, just call during office hours and ask to speak to Tim or Lee: 0161 480 2545
Every enquiry for the Portwest Iona Lite Waterproof Jacket S433 is dealt with personally and quoted individually in order to offer you the best advice and most cost effective solution for your workwear, or team, or school logos. This is especially important with a complex waterproof jackets like the Iona Waterproof.