Portwest Leather Welding Apron SW10
Premium quality, the Portwest Leather Welding Apron SW10 is made of split cowhide leather with stitching made from Para-aramid. The apron protects the torso and upper legs when welding and is designed to last in the toughest environment. The adjustable straps and a quick release buckle ensures that the apron is secure and has a perfect fit.
- CE certified
- Class 2 welding protection
- Ergonomic quick release buckle
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Concealed hook and loop fastening for easy closure
- Designed to be worn in a tough work environment
Shell Fabric : Split Cowhide Leather, thickness 1.3 mm
Materials : Split Leather
There are no reviews yet.