Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Softshell Jacket T402
The Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Softshell Jacket T402 is characterised by its modern, fresh design and contemporary stylish fit. The high quality 3-layer breathable, water resistant and windproof fabric along with multiple practical features ensure this is a must-have solution for a range of working professionals. HiVisTex Pro reflective tape is guaranteed to make the wearer stand out from the crowd.
- Made of durable breathable, windproof and water resistant fabric
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape for increased visibility
- Side zip pockets
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- Ezee zip allows for quick and easy fastening even when wearing work gloves
- Quick dry elastic bound cuff
- Contrast colouring for added style
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Reflective trim for increased visibility and safety
Shell Fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane 160g laminated to 100% Polyester Micro Polar Fleece 150g 310g
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
H T Hughes & Co have decades of experience in a wide range of embroidery and printing techniques, allow us to guide you through the process and give you professional advice about the best solution to suit your logo, and how to make your embroidered or printed workwear appear totally spot on.
Simply follow the picture links above for more specific information about our embroidery and printing.
Complete our printing enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/printed-workwear/
Complete our embroidery enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/embroidered-workwear/
E-mail our sales team with the details: email@example.com
Or, just call during office hours and ask to speak to Tim or Lee: 0161 480 2545
Every enquiry for the Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Softshell Jacket T402 is dealt with personally and quoted individually in order to offer you the best advice and most cost effective solution for your workwear, team, or school logos.