Portwest Technik Softshell Jacket TK50.
Up-to-the-minute and stylish, this innovative jacket offers a windproof, water-resistant breathable membrane with the added luxury of a laminated micro polar fleece. The softshell material stretches for added freedom of movement.
The Portwest Technik Softshell Jacket TK50 features :
- Micro polar fleece lined and bonded with shell
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Made of durable breathable, windproof and water resistant fabric
- 3 layer
- Fleece lined collar to trap the heat and increase warmth
- 6 pockets for ample storage
- Multiple utility pockets providing ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Waterproof zips to prevent water penetration
- Chin guard for added comfort and stability
Shell Fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane 160g laminated
to 100% Polyester Micro Polar Fleece 150g 310g
The TK 50 Technik softshell jacket is available in Black, Grey & Navy Blue
H T Hughes & Co have decades of experience in a wide range of embroidery and printing techniques, allow us to guide you through the process and give you professional advice about the best solution to suit your logo, and how to make your embroidered or printed workwear appear totally spot on.
Simply follow the picture links above for more specific information about our embroidery and printing.
Or, complete our printing enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/printed-workwear/
Or, complete our embroidery enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/embroidered-clothing/
Or e-mail our sales team with the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, just call during office hours and ask to speak to Tim or Lee: 0161 480 2545
Every enquiry for the TK50 is dealt with personally and quoted individually in order to offer you the best advice and most cost effective solution for your workwear, or team, or school logos.