Portwest Texo Hi-Vis Seville Trousers TX71
The Portwest Texo Hi-Vis Seville Trousers TX71 are a tough, durable stylish design with a relaxed elasticated waistband. Made from quality poly-cotton, features include double rule pocket, back pocket with flap and twin stitched seams for added strength.
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 7 pockets for ample storage
- Back pocket
- Rule pocket
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads (sold seperately)
- Hook and loop hems for a secure fit
- Contrast colouring for added style
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit
Fabric – 65% Polyester, 35%Cotton 245g
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
Leg Length: Reg=31″
Since 1904 Portwest have been designing, developing and manufacturing high quality stylish workwear, high visibility garments and safety footwear. All Portwest products meet EN standards and in addition go through rigorous and routine in-house testing to ensure it is of the highest quality. Portwest is a member of BSI which has a globally recognised reputation for independence, integrity and innovation in the production of standards that promote best practice.
HT HUGHES ARE A SUPPLIER OF WORKWEAR, CLOTHING, SAFETY GEAR AND PPE AND SPECIALISE IN REPRODUCTION OF YOUR COMPANY LOGO ONTO ALL KINDS OF GARMENT USING VARIOUS EMBROIDERY OR PRINTING TECHNIQUES. PLEASE TAKE A BROWSE THROUGH THE LARGE RANGE OF ITEMS UNDER OUR OWN LABEL AND FROM WELL KNOWN BRANDS.