Portwest Xenon Hi-Vis Rugby Sweatshirt B308
Durable and stylish, this rugby shirt is a classic in our high visibility range. Contrast elbow panels constructed from 600D 100% polyester provide extra durability and support. This garment is suited to all types of working environments.
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 1/4 length centre front zip for added comfort and versatility
- Reinforced panels in high wear areas for maximum durability
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- CE certified
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
H T Hughes & Co have decades of experience in a wide range of embroidery and printing techniques, allow us to guide you through the process and give you professional advice about the best solution to suit your logo, and how to make your embroidered or printed workwear appear stylish and professional.
Simply follow the picture links above for more specific information about our embroidery and printing.
Complete our printing enquiry form: Printed Workwear
Complete our embroidery enquiry form: Embroidered Workwear
E-mail our sales team with the details: email@example.com
Or, just call during office hours and ask to speak to Tim or Lee: 0161 480 2545
Every enquiry is dealt with personally and quoted individually in order to offer you the best advice and most cost effective solution for your workwear, or team, or school logos.