NOW – Just £19.50 inc VAT – Hurry, while stocks last
Regatta Vertex II Microfibre Jacket, TRW423
The Vertex II features:
- Concealed hood with adjuster.
- Studded stormflap and drain channel
- Adjustable cuffs
- Two zipped chest pockets with mesh venting
- Two warm lined lower pockets
- Internal mobile phone and map pocket
- Adjustable shockcord waist and hem.
- The jacket is also Interactive meaning it can be zipped with other Regatta jackets.
The REGATTA Vertex II is a modern sophisticated jacket that has made an excellent use of the waterproofing and breathability technologies. These REGATTA jackets have been made of polyester twill micro fabric, which has been coated with waterproof and breathable isotex 5000. It sports an inner lining made of polyamide material, which is partly meshy. All the seams have been taped in order to ensure security.
These REGATTA jackets sport a concealed hoodie that has been equipped with an easy to use adjuster for a quick fit. Adjustable cuffs are available to ensure a slim fit for the hands. A studded double storm flap has been provided in the front for added protection. This vertex jacket sports two chest pockets with zip closing and mesh venting, along with two warm lined inner pockets in the front lower section, an inner pocket for mobile phones and a map pocket.
These waterproof coats sport an adjustable hem and waist with shockcord to provide a slim and secured fit to the user. A concealed zip access point for decorative embroidery option is available in the inner section of the jacket. These REGATTA jackets are highly interactive in design and are ideal to be used along with the Sigma Fleece, Uproar, Energise, Haber Bodywarmer and Thor III fleece jackets
- It has a part mesh part polyamide lining and is also windproof and has taped seams.
- Black sizes M, L, XL & XXL