Portwest BizWeld Flame Resistant Iona Coverall BIZ5
The Bizweld Iona FR Coverall offers visible protection to the wearer. Clever design features include flame resistant reflective tape on the shoulders, sleeves and legs, the option to insert knee pads when needed, ample storage space and a rule pocket. A very popular style.
- CE certified
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- 8 pockets for ample storage
Size Guide (Reg Leg – 31″, Tall Leg – 33″)
- ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)
For more information on Flame Retardant / Resistant clothing, see our Guide To Flame Retardant Clothing.
H T Hughes & Co have decades of experience in a wide range of embroidery and printing techniques, allow us to guide you through the process and give you professional advice about the best solution to suit your logo, and how to make your embroidered or printed workwear appear totally spot on.
Simply follow the picture links above for more specific information about our embroidery and printing.
Complete our printing enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/printed-workwear/
Complete our embroidery enquiry form: https://www.hthughes.com/embroidered-workwear/
E-mail our sales team with the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, just call during office hours and ask to speak to Tim or Lee: 0161 480 2545
Every enquiry for the Bizweld BIZ5 is dealt with personally and quoted individually in order to offer you the best advice and most cost effective solution for your workwear, or team, or school logos.